Friday, June 12, 2009

Fusion Cash. Make money doing offers online!

Ok I found a site that pays you to do offers or surveys. They have alot of options and most cost you nothing. Those are the ones I like! They have dailey's where you just look at a couple of adds and earn money!

Very simple site. Easy to use and fun! They have a forum that's really helpful in getting started. Alot of people talk about the offers that pay good. I've done just a few and I'm very happy with the site. I'm confident that i'll be paying out as soon as I have time to sit down and do some freebies! I have two kids so it's not always easy. I have a banner on the side and in this post for signups!

They also have a $5 bonus which is awesome. Payout is at $25 which is very easy to make especially with the bonus.

Also you get paid for posting in the forums. $3 a month for 30 posts. That's 10 cents per post! How cool is that? So give it a try you have nothing to lose and so much to gain!

Free Money at FusionCash!

No comments:

Post a Comment