Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Moola strategies. Tips and Tricks To Keep Your Cashouts Coming!

I've been brainstorming a bit while playing at Moola.com. I really want to cashout my winnings every month. I needed a way to make sure that I didn't put my winnings back into the game without tucking away a little each win.

Tip number 1. Use the savings account feature on the site. Put a precentage of your wins into savings so that you can keep a little extra put away so that you won't spend it back into the game. It is a very cool feature that i've been using there to make sure that I will have enough to get a cashout every month. I haven't used it to it's fullest, but it's a work in progress. I've already cashed out this month and I've now got 2.80$ in my savings account ready to be used for the next cashout in July. Pretty simple! It's a free feature so give it a shot. Just put 10% of your winnings and that's all you should need. Also you can put your boosters in there. Just put a precentage for that also. More on boosters in a moment.

Tip number 2. They have a booster zone where you can complete free offers and get paid! It goes into your moola account to use for playing. It's easy to do and you can click free and do the ones that are free.

Tip number 3. They offer cashback when using the booster zone. You can do this, but it takes some time to get your cash back. Alot of cashback sites are the same so no difference there. Just be sure to check other sites to maximize your cashback percentage.

Tip number 4. If you get a losing streak walk away. Shut it off and take a deep breath. Not everytime is a winner. Come back to it later after relaxing.

Tip number 5. Have fun! It's a game and treat it that way. You won't get rich from it, but others have won quite a big payout. Just give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment