Sunday, June 14, 2009

Swagbucks

I have been a member of Swagbucks for quite some time and i've really enjoyed this search engine. I can win gift cards just by searching. I usually cash out for amazon gift cards once I have enough bucks. They also have cool electronics thta i'm saving up for right now. I am torn between a better ipod or a camcorder.

All you need to do is search. You don't have to do it a bunch of times in a row. Just real searches throughout the day. You'll know when you win so you can stop searching. Invite your friends because when they win you get the same amount up to 100 swagbucks. Remember to try and do this daily so that your bucks will add up. I usually get 1-3 a day. I've also gotten 10 bucks from a search. The highest i've seen won is 100. That's 10$ and some change when it comes to amazon gift cards!

Give it a shot! I also have a swagbucks widget at the bottom of the blog so you can check it out. It also has a sign up button.

No comments:

Post a Comment